Good news from Moltech/StarkLine
- In November 2014 after a long testing period with the Prysmian Group our StarkLine haul-off belts were applied in some of their major cable production factories.
- At the end of 2014, next to the succesful production of industrial belts for transmission and conveying, Moltech Hungary has launched a special line of StarkLine conveying rollers for the woodprocessing industry in EU.
- In February 2015 Moltech Hungary celebrated the 25.000th piece of non-standard StarkLine belts for a dealer in Norway. This particular v-belt runs on a stonecrushing machine in the construction industry.
- In June 2015 Moltech Hungary made the longest special belt in the 6 years history of StarkLine. The belt was 41 meters long. The belt will run on a postforming machine in the woodprocessing industry in Poland.
- Last winter a successful test of StarkLine belt in building woodprocessing machines has resulted in a first contract with an OEM
- Early 2015 Moltech Hungary started the development of making spare parts for machine builders with 3D printing technology.
- In Summer 2015 we established over 15 official StarkLine Distributors across Europe (ao Germany, Baltics, Scandanavia, Great Britain, Poland)
In our computerized workshop in Hungary we design and produce tailor-made belts for conveying and power-transmission. We are specialized in making non-standard V-belts.
With our special top-quality StarkLine product we deliver immediate solutions to dealers and factories across Europe.
StarkLine are special, tailored, heavy-duty V-belts made of Thermo Plastic Rubber with polyester cord.
In over 20 markets StarkLine stands for offering great price/quality and flexible, fast delivery.
StarkLine. The fastest beltmaker in Europe.