As a result vibration is avoided and friction reduced. The highly polished flutes guarantee optimal chip flow.
- Up to three times the productivity with approximately the same tool costs
- Save up to half the production costs compared to standard solid carbide drills
- Reliable even with extreme cutting data
- One tool for wet and dry machining
- Of universal application for steel and cast iron
These features, in conjunction with the particularly heat resistant cutting material Mx2, enable the MEGA-Speed-Drill to produce bores with more than twice the cutting speed and up to 30 % higher feeds than is possible with conventional drills.
The standard programme contains the diameter range from 3.00 to 20.00 mm in drilling depth 3xD, 5xD and 8xD.
Source: MAPAL Dr. Kress KG