Range of products
- Continuous cast steel billets. Cross section: 125x125 mm; Length: from 8 to 12 m;
- Reinforcing steel in bars and coils. Nominal diameters: 6-40 mm; Steel grades: B500B to DIN 488В and BS 4449; В500С to ST 009 – 2011 (Romania), РС52 to SR 438–1–2012 (Romania); 60 (420) to ASTM A615/ A615M; 35GS to GOST 5781; At400, At500, At600, At800, At1000 to GOST 10884, etc.;
- Round steel in bars (dia. 8-22 mm) and coils (dia. 5.5-14 mm). Steel grades 250 to BS 4482; SAE 1006-1075 to ASTM A510/A510M, St3sp to GOST 30136; OB37 to SR-438-1-2012, etc.;
- High ductility wire rod. Low carbon wire rod for direct drawing; High carbon wire rod for springs, ropes, PC strands, steel cord, piston rings for car motors; Middle carbon wire rod for nails, construction fabrics as per ASTM A510/A510M, grades SAE 1005-1086; EN 10016/ ЕN 16120. Parts II and IV Grades from C4D to C88D, EN 10016/ЕN 16120. Part III Grades C3DI - C4DI, DIN 17145, Grades SG1, SG2, SG3; JIS G 3505 Grades SWRM 6K, SWRM 8K, SWRM 10K, SWRM 12K-,.. SWRM 22K; JIS G 3506 Grades SWRH 52A/52B - SWRH 82A/82B; JIS G 3503 Grades SWRY 11 - SWRY 21; Wire rod (5.5…6.5 mm) from manganese, silicon, chromium, molybdenum, nickel, vanadium alloyed steels – Grades Sv-08G2S, Sv-08GNM, Sv-08G1NMA, Sv-08HG2SMF, Sv-10HG2SMF, Sv-08HGSMFA, Sv-10NM, Sv-10GAA, etc. for 0.8-5.0 mm copper-plated wire for automatic and semiautomatic shielded welding (carbon dioxide, argon, etc.);
- Cold heading wire rod for fasteners (trial lots);
Moldova Steel Works can provide the following services:
- Expert assessment of steelmaking and rolling production processes, preparation of technical proposals for modernization projects.
- Manufacturing and supply of auxiliary equipment units to improve efficiency of EAF shops (as a subcontractor with engineering companies).
- Engineering and designing services for steel plant construction projects.
- Training of the Customers personnel in modern steel making and rolling production practices.