Briefly Berdan Cıvata;
Berdan Civata was established in a 150 m² millshop with 5 employees in 1979. In 2000, Berdan Civata moved to new factory has 5.500 m² which is situated in Tarsus Industrial Zone, with 25 employees. Today, Berdan Civata factory has 23.000 m² closed area in 44.000 m² total area and 325 employees who 45 of them are leading expert engineers.
Berdan Cıvata is a fully entegrated factory which has hot & cold forging production facilities, heat treatment facility, coating (HDG, EG, ZF etc.) facility, R&D center and first and only accredited (according to ISO 17025) certificated test laboratory in the sector in Turkey.
Europes strongest tensile test machine (capacity:500 tons) and torque friction test machine (capacity: 30.000 N/m) are located in Berdan Cıvatas accredited certificated test laboratory. Also, this laboratory renders service to our valuable customers with 22 pcs quality control tests.
Berdan Civata has 8 patents. One of them is that hydrogen embrittlement risk was removed from Berdan's products with a special method and this method was patented by Berdan Civata.
Berdan Civata is not only a manufacturer, is a solution partner for global firms and mega projects at the meantime.The worked sectors;
Berdan Cıvata is a confirmed supplier and global solution partner of worldwide companies from different sectors. The worked sectors are; refineries and petrochemical plants - gas and liquid pipelines - hydroelectric plants and power transmission lines - nuclear plants - suspended bridges and bridge constructions - industrial plants and steel constructions - space frame systems - valves and pressure vessels - airports, hangars and terminal buildings - highways and tunnels - high speed trains and railways - ports and shipyards - wind energy power plants etc.A few samples from Mega Projects which Berdan Cıvata was a solution partner for;
- Northern Cyprus Water Supply Project: The project is beginning from Anamur (City, located in south of Turkey) and ending in Northern Cyprus. The pipeline distance is 80 km and is located under 250 m depth in Mediterrnean. Berdan Cıvata supplied Bercrome® coated flange studbolts to the project. (Bercrome®: has resistance to 6500 hours salt sprey test. This test means products have nearly 150 years corrosion resistance. And this coating type is patented by Berdan.)
- Trans Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline Project (TANAP): 1.850 kms part of this pipeline Project passes through Turkey. Berdan Cıvata supplied Teflon coated flange studbolts, bolts and nuts to the project. (Teflon coating: has resistance to 2400 hours salt sprey test. And, only Berdan Cıvata is able to make this coating in Turkey.)
- Berdan Cıvata has supplied fasteners which were 10.9 grade, HDG coated and Hydrogen embrittlement risk was removed, to nearly 2000 pcs wind power turbines and became a confirmed supplier for 9 of 10 biggest wind power producers in World.
- Berdan Cıvata produced anchor bolts (Have 780 kgs weight and 10m lengths) which has carried piers of Worlds longest suspended bridge and Europes 2nd longest suspended bridge.
For this reason, we can say;
- At past (2015), Europes 2nd longest suspended bridge “İzmit Osmangazi Gulf Bridge” for IHI (Japanese giant construction company);
In the future, Berdan Cıvata is ready to be a solution partner for all Mega Projects which will be located in anywhere, with its nearly 45 year production experiences.
- Now (2019), Worlds longest suspended bridge “1915 Dardanelles Strait Bridge” for DAELIM+SK (South Korean giant construction company);