Perfect marking thanks to dot-accurate line guidance Identification, marking and pretreatment Color markings play a central role in many technical areas. In industrial processes, colors provide information about the quality and condition of products, control processes and determine behavior. Whether dot marking in red, indication of tested quality in green or coloured line marking for pipes, profiles or endless goods - REA Signier Technik offers even more: With marking heads as a marking block, large texts up to 700 mm high can be written. Point by point!
REA JET injection system: The injection systems (EDS) are particularly suitable for very small dot and line markings. The dot size is adjusted by selecting the nozzle size, different material pressure and the infinitely variable setting on the controller.Product facts
- Type REA JET EDS: Dot marking also with pigmented inks
- Type REA JET EDS II: Dot marking, heavy-duty version (IP65)
- Available nozzle sizes for different drop sizes: 80, 130, 270, 350, 500 µm fine dot and line marking in thickness from 0.2 to 3 mm
REA JET marking heads: The modular REA JET marking heads apply precise dots and lines to porous and non-porous surfaces. With extremely short switching times of 20 milliseconds, speeds of up to 100 m/min are easily possible. The dot size can be freely adjusted by regulating the material pressure, the detent fine adjustment on the marking head and by the nozzle size used. Marking heads equipped with a wide jet head can apply markings over large areas (e.g. primer). Markings are possible from above, below and sideways.Product facts
NEW: Our REA JET marking blocks
- Type REA JET ST SR-1: medium size - dot, line and area marking for almost all media
- Type REA JET ST SRM-1: medium design - dot, line and area marking, for abrasive media
- Type REA JET ST SR-5: small design - dot, line and area marking for almost all media
- Type REA JET ST SR-7: smallest design - dot and line marking for almost all media
- Available nozzle sizes for different drop sizes: 0.3 / 0.5 / 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 mm
- For dot, line and area marking in thicknesses from 3 to 60 mm
can now also be controlled with the new REA JET TITAN platform. Several marking heads are combined to a marking block and controlled with the new REA JET TITAN platform, the uniform operating concept for all REA marking technologies. This combination allows you to create large alphanumeric fonts that are still easily legible from a long distance. Ideal if you want to replace stencils or usher in the digital age, this is the predestined solution.